Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1st Official Website Launch Date!

October 1st has finally arrived & I couldn't be happier! Not only is it our official website launch date but it is the beginning of Halloween month! If you haven't already, make sure & check out our new website just click on the link below! I'm still in the process of listing tons of new products for the holiday season! So I will be adding alot more in these next few weeks.



Another reason that I love fall is all the craft fairs & bazaars start! We went to this one just the other day. This was called the Country Calico Antiques & Craft Bazaar & they had a collection of antiques, furniture, fall, harvest & Halloween.


I have started to get out more of my Halloween decor so I thought I would display some of it so you get an idea of what I have collected over the years. To be honest I've been a bit more in to it this year and have had my share of retail therapy with the Halloween decorations this year! Here is some of my collection I thought I would give you a peek:



I will add some more pictures as I get further along. On October 11th Mr. Ford & I are going on our annual pumpkin hunt for the perfect sized pumpkins, I also like to display the little Jack-be-Little gourds with my larger ones. Then I use the artificial fall leaves that you can get at your local craft store to place around them. Last year I had my own garden with just about everything in it you can imagine! We even grew Ghostly White Pumpkins called Casper. I did however miss the long country rides to all the pumpkin patches & seeing the beautiful autumn colors so this year will make some more memories! I will take some pictures of our journey and share them with you! If you'd like to share any of your travels or Halloween decor I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content Copyright Sweethearts Nest - All Rights Reserved

Design by Victoria's Shabby Cottage