Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Announcement: Sweetheart's Nest Joined Shabby Cottage Shops

I wanted to stop by and make a special announcement that Sweetheart's Nest has joined Shabby Cottage Shops & together we have some exciting activities going on! I am proud to have my very own cottage. I'm the one with the Victorian style pink tower! This gives you a direct link to my online gift shop. I'm excited to say that I am going to be listed on the back of Somerset Life Magazine! This will be our first time in a magazine. They focus on imaginative ideas for inspired living and here is a link if you're interested in seeing what there magazine is all about~ Somerset Life. This will be on newsstands January 1st, 2010! We are also going to be included in Romantic Homes Magazine for their Valentine's Day Issue which is on newsstands December 22nd! That is such a gorgeous magazine, if you have never seen one it is well worth checking out!


Join us for our Pinkalicious Christmas Party! This week's theme is A Vintage Christmas. Make sure & check out our Santa Claus Magical Key which is at a special price for a limited time. If you haven't thought much about Thanksgiving then I wanted to mention I have put the Autumn Splendor Dinnerware Set on sale regularly $83.99 on sale for $79.99! These are beautifully designed by folk artist David Harden.



Stay tuned for our The Perfect Pink Present Giveaway starting October 27th. There are some fabulous gifts you can win from all the members at Shabby Cottage Shops. I can't wait to tell you more!


Happy Almost Halloween!
I was incredible lucky this week! I rarely win anything and this week I won one Halloween Vintage e-book from a really fun site called VintageHalloween Ideas.com. When you sign up for their newsletter you receive 3 free gifts that had some really great ideas for Halloween! I was lucky & won a full digital edition of a vintage Halloween book. I chose the 1923 Dennison's Bogie Book. I love anything vintage Halloween. I think the last time I won something good was when I was 5 or 6 in this Father's Day Contest so I had to share this win with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content Copyright Sweethearts Nest - All Rights Reserved

Design by Victoria's Shabby Cottage