Monday, March 1, 2010

Cupcakes & Ice Cream


We have been so busy lately getting in new products! I love my Christmas in the mail year round! I can't believe how fast the year is going by~ it is already March 1st & 299 days until Christmas! I actually start getting in products for Christmas in June & one of my all time favorite holidays~ Halloween! Below are some of the items we have received from our new cupcake & ice cream line:


Click On The Pictures Below For More Info!






There is more available on our site so be sure to have a look under New Arrivals!

I have finally take the plunge & joined Facebook! Become our fan by clicking on the picture below! I will be announcing promotions & unadvertised specials & would love for you to join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Content Copyright Sweethearts Nest - All Rights Reserved

Design by Victoria's Shabby Cottage